HP #35 - End of the HP line

No italicised intro for this post because this is the end of the HP posts I've done up until now. Broadly speaking, we're up to speed with the current day and I think I've covered the most memorable bits of my skating history up until now.

From here on out it's all uncharted territory... Oh god, I'll have to rely on comedic observations and bizarre stories of the Tammasaurus and I gallivanting around on the ice, me falling everywhere and her all stern faces and disapproving looks. I'm just kidding, the Tammasaurus and I always have a laugh.

If you want to keep up to speed with what I'm working on at the moment, snapshot style, I've got a goals page with my short and long term goals that I'm updating as I go along.

If you've come to this late then you can head back the beginning from my first link on this post!

Until then, onwards!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

In the beginning there was... A bad skiing lesson

Straight Up Pain

HP #2 - Getting another perspective